Hi everyone! A few days back while I was alone at home and had nothing much to do I created this simple day look. I took some pictures just to see how they would turn out when I clicked them in a particular lighting and was very pleased with the results . Eventually I decided to do a blog post on it. It's not a tutorial but just a mention of the products used and a bunch of pictures that I snapped. So here they are.
I have used the following things:
1. Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Airbrush Finish- Nude Light 4
2. Maybelline cheeky Glow Blush -Fresh coral
3. Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara
4. Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Liner
5. Lakme 9to 5 lipstick in Pink Bureau ( skipped lip liner here)
6. Lotus Herbals Palette - Choco Fudge (not pictured) darkest shade to fill eyebrows and lightest shade for little contouring.
7. Maybelline Clear Glow Compact - natural
If you like it please leave a comment. I would love to read them.