Saturday 11 April 2015

Schwarzkopf Gliss Total Repair Heat Protection Spray

Styling our hair before stepping out of the house comes as naturally as breathing to us girls.I don't style my voluminous hair much because it is quite a task and i have only two hands. But i cannot go without using a straightening iron to at least tame my frizzy locks even when I'm  just tying my hair in a ponytail. I have extremely bushy frizzy hair and they shoot up like tiny antennas going in all different directions, so using a straightening tool becomes indispensable, at least for the hair at the crown. Keeping in mind the nature of my hair when I first got myself straightening iron I also bought along with it a heat protectant spray. And the one I chose was this one from Schwarzkopf.

Details: The brand claims:
  • Schwarzkopf GLISS Total hair repair Heat Protection Spray 
  • HEAT PROTECTION UPTO 220 DEGREE CELCIUS
  • ANTI-DAMAGE, MOISTURE & CARE
  • PROTECTION, HYDRATION & SOIN.
  • The formula with heat-protect system protects your hair effectively,provides moisture and cares without overweighing, smoothens hair and reduces frizz. Heat protection up to 220°C. 
  • Priced at RS 550 or 200 ml



My verdict: This serum is water like and does not have a characteristic smell. It can be used on both wet and dry hair. It gives heat protection to upto 220oC. It does not add shine nor does it smoothen your hair and it does not repair hair as claimed by the brand. This serum only  provides good heat protection, you'll find your hair in the same condition when you wash off the blow dried or heat treated hair. I did not end up with more rough hair than I already had before using it. It does its job excellently and the quantity is good for the price. One bottle lasts several months. Its a great budget heat protectant for your hair and I would recommend it. I believe hair must not be styled without using a good heat protectant, for once damaged it becomes extremely difficult to manage hair and you cannot wait for it to get better without harming it further. 

1 comment:

  1. i definitely need one in my life..I do straighten my hair often

    Kisses
    www.planetbeauties.com

    ReplyDelete