Tuesday 9 December 2014

Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner-Black Review

Hello everyone! Today I'm reviewing my favorite eyeliner , the Maybelline Eye studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner- black. (This post is coming after almost a week , been a little occupied and overwhelmed with work and classes).

Details: Here's what the brand says

  • Only our oil free formula can hold highly concentrated pigments in a clear gel base
  • So color is more intense and lines resist wear for hours
  • Smudge prrof and water proof
  • The most intense line for lasting drama.

Priced at Rs. 475 for 2.8g



My verdict: Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner is the third eyeliner which I've tried from this brand, first being the Colossal Kajal and second the Hypersharp Liner. This particular one comes in a small plastic container with a black screw closure and an applicator brush (I just love this square case). The colour of the liner is super black and the finish is matte. The texture is creamy making it glide smoothly on the lids.  It can also be worn on the waterline. It dries real quick and does not budge for hours. Also the intense black color does not fade and stays put. (But a friend has experienced that it smudges and accumulates a little at both the corners of the eye after wearing for an entire day but I haven't encountered this problem). The brush that comes along with it has densely packed soft bristles which make application very neat and easy. Also, a very tiny quantity is required at one time, you just have to barely touch the brush to the gel and it picks up enough product to line one eye. I am very clumsy with eyeliners and I usually end up messing it but this one from Maybelline has given me the cleanest results (after a couple of uses). It does not smudge even after coming in contact with water so you need a proper make up remover or a good cleanser to take it off.

Here's what I'd say finally, I urge you to get this if you haven't already. It is a great product to have in your makeup essentials and will solve all the eyeliner problems that you've faced till today.

Swatch

Maybelline Eye studio Lasting Drama
Gel Eyeliner-black Review





1 comment:

  1. One of the best eyeliners I have ever come acrossed....
    Well reviewed.

    ReplyDelete